Delivery & Returns
Frequently asked questions about coronavirus (COVID-19)
The wellbeing of our clients and employees are our highest priority. We are carefully following the development of the global impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We've listed all up to date information regarding the delivery of our orders:
Will I still receive my order?
Yes, UPS will still deliver packages as usual. They will be following the guidelines issued by the government and will take hygiene measures to prevent further spreading of the virus. UPS ensures that their employees know what to do to stay healthy and work as hygienically as possible. The couriers keep their distance and avoid physical contact.
How will my order be delivered?
Packages are no longer handed over. The courier will call and wait for you to receive it remotely or will leave it if no one is available to receive the delivery.
For packages to be signed, the courier will no longer ask customers to sign and instead will sign on customers'behalf and document the delivery of the shipment.
What if I arranged to have my order delivered at work, which is now closed?
If you have placed your order very recently, contact our customer service department at (via email@example.com) with the updated delivery address. We will try to have it delivered to another address. If this is not possible, your parcel will be returned to us.
Can I still return my order?
Marie Jo is again receiving and processing returns for online orders and phone orders placed with Customer Service. Please use the return document included with your order to expedite the processing of your return. The return period will be extended through June 15.
Returns are now being sent to:
Rigby & Peller New York at 16th
104 Fifth Avenue
New York 10011
If your return was returned to you by UPS, you were asked to wait to send your return or your order was placed prior to May 11 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name on your order and the order number to request a new UPS return label.
The product return policy remains the same. Items must be unwashed, unworn, and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached.
If you are not available at the time of your delivery, UPS will leave the package for you. We recommend checking your UPS tracking details for indication of where the package was left.
We will process you order directly after placement, and hand it over to UPS afterwards. Delivery days are from Monday to Friday, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with the link to your UPS tracking information.
Shipping destination: Continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii
Processing: 1 working day
Delivery: 4-6 working days
Total time: 5-7 working days
Free shipping for orders above 100$
For orders placed above 100$ all first delivery attempts are free of charge. Orders below 100$ have delivery costs of 10$ per order.
Marie Jo is keen on providing a carefree shopping experience, and therefore offers an easy return policy. You may return your order free of charge within 28 days from the date of delivery, provided that returned items are unwashed, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached.
Please note that items purchased in-store should be returned to the store of purchase. It is currently not possible to process these purchases from our central warehouse.
Please follow these instructions when returning items:
- Please return the items in the original shipping box. If you don’t have the original shipping box, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- Please fill out the Returns Documentation that was shipped with your order, and include it with the merchandise being returned to guarantee swift and correct processing. In case the Returns Documentation is missing, you can download it here.
- Affix the pre-paid return shipping label on the return package, the return label is included with your initial order. If you have lost or did not receive the return shipping label, please contact Marie Jo at email@example.com to receive a new label.
- For free returns, drop your package off at a UPS drop off location. You can find your nearest UPS location online at www.ups.com/dropoff.
- It can take up to 14 business days for Marie Jo to receive, process and refund your returned merchandise and for your account to be credited.
- If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this will be taken into account and the actual amount paid will be refunded.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If you paid by e-gift card, you will receive a new e-gift card equal to the amount of your return.
- Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to exchange or repair items.